// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Sep 1, 2007
I know I sound like a broken record, but I really want some work on shuffle stacking, specifically with a riffle shuffle, as well as some card mucking and maybe a center deal.

Next week...

I know I sound like a broken record, but I really want some work on shuffle stacking, specifically with a riffle shuffle, as well as some card mucking and maybe a center deal.

Next week...

You know, I think I gotta go with you on this. I really wouldn't mind some shuffle stacking. We've got the strike second deal and the bottom deal, the center deal would only seem right at this point.

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
cardistry vol 2??

I dindn't buy vol 1 becous that was to basic, but the other flourish 1-on-1's to hard for ma as a biginner cardist so I'm waything for the necht vol but it's taking realy long..

Jun 8, 2008
I would LOVE to see more 1 on 1's with Lee Asher and Aaron Fisher.

Dan White and Tom Issacson would be nice too, They haven't done any 1 on 1's :(

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I wonder if we're having a 1-on-1 tonight...with the release of Pressure and everything.
Maybe something again from Eric?
Or Andrei....(Creeper where are you???)

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Will there be a 1 on 1 tonight?

There have been allot of moves and stuff, so im hope it will be some cool little card or coin trick or a effect with everyday objects.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Will there be a 1 on 1 tonight?

There have been allot of moves and stuff, so im hope it will be some cool little card or coin trick or a effect with everyday objects.
No 1-on-1 tonight, in light of the release of PRESSURE. We'll return to our regularly scheduled program next Friday at 11PM EST.

You awwlready know.

Sep 1, 2007
Here's a request for the Table Faro (not the one on the Trilogy, but the ridiculous one that JE references in the Center Deal).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results