Cutting the Aces Discovery

B

Ben_Ionesco

Okay guys. I was messing around with some cards and discovered something.

Someone can hand you the deck.
They can shuffle it themselves.
You never touch it until you go to cut.
Your hands are shown empty before, during, and after it is done.
You don't shuffle, pass, or even look at the cards. Nothing sneaky. Truth.

I can then cut to all the aces.

No deck switch is utilized.
It is angle proof.
It is impromptu.
No stooges :p

I was curious as to how many of you would be interested in this? If I get enough responses, I may tip you all off to the method.

-ThrallMind
Im very interested lol

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
This is Derren Brown's The System exactly
If any of you have seen his program, then you know what it is. Derren Shows a video of him flipping a coin 10 times in a row and all getting heads, using a normal coin with no magnets or what ever. In the end it reveals that for 9 hours he was flipping the same coin until he got 10 in a row.
It proves exactly what was tried to prove here.

Jan 9, 2009
I agree with you Thrall.

My magic is designed and devoted entirely to pleasing people and making them laugh. If they don't, then I walk away with a heavy heart, feeling I have failed.

Thanks for the post :)

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
dude that's cool! I'm interested!.......... didn't realize whats the tip before posting reply... dude you're right that what a magician should be......

This is Derren Brown's The System exactly
If any of you have seen his program, then you know what it is. Derren Shows a video of him flipping a coin 10 times in a row and all getting heads, using a normal coin with no magnets or what ever. In the end it reveals that for 9 hours he was flipping the same coin until he got 10 in a row.
It proves exactly what was tried to prove here.

... That's not what was tried to be proven here... Post 41 for you too lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results