Pressure

Apr 12, 2009
Is The trick going to be given away if i let the spectator the balloon with the object inside? can the balloon be reinflaited with the object inside?

Mar 31, 2009
my question is in the real version of pressure does the object actually end up in the balloon?
The reason i ask is there are a bunch of vids on youtube and they all seem sketchy.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Now seriously think about what you just asked. Do you actually believe that the cell phone penetrates the balloon rubber? Over half of the Pressure Youtube videos stink and a lot of people are trying to reveal it. Let's just say it look pretty darn convincing if done correctly and you follow the proper technique, clean up, etc.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Now seriously think about what you just asked. Do you actually believe that the cell phone penetrates the balloon rubber? Over half of the Pressure Youtube videos stink and a lot of people are trying to reveal it. Let's just say it look pretty darn convincing if done correctly and you follow the proper technique, clean up, etc.

Actually, you're wrong.

Danny Garcia has trained for years in mountain regions such as the Himalayans, Alpines, and Rockies, doing multiple different hand and mind exercises while exposed to radioactive Kryptonite.

He has attained the power to change the molecular structure of an object simply by touching it, thus allowing him to pass items such as cell phones, wallets, and cards through anything he wishes. He covers up his supernatural power by playing it off as a magic trick - the balloon gives the impression that it is not a serious occasion (for how often do you see a balloon at a serious event, such as a funeral?). This throws the spectator off, which completes the effect.

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
Actually, you're wrong.

Danny Garcia has trained for years in mountain regions such as the Himalayans, Alpines, and Rockies, doing multiple different hand and mind exercises while exposed to radioactive Kryptonite.

He has attained the power to change the molecular structure of an object simply by touching it, thus allowing him to pass items such as cell phones, wallets, and cards through anything he wishes. He covers up his supernatural power by playing it off as a magic trick - the balloon gives the impression that it is not a serious occasion (for how often do you see a balloon at a serious event, such as a funeral?). This throws the spectator off, which completes the effect.

i second that

May 3, 2008
Actually, you're wrong.

You should edit your post for exposure.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Is The trick going to be given away if i let the spectator the balloon with the object inside? can the balloon be reinflaited with the object inside?

Huh, Ramo. From what I've seen of my friends performing, I'd say the answer is no. It appears like the first could happen, though. You could also reinflate the balloon with some thought, without the object. But if you mean, can you blow it up into a normal balloon shape and shake it and see the shadow of the phone inside, no.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results