EL CAMBIO NADA by Eric Jones :: RELEASED

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As is tradition, our 1-on-1 section was updated tonight with a brand new release from the creative mind of Eric Jones - a color change entitled El Cambio Nada.

An elegantly smooth color change that is executed at chest height. With a slight wave of the hand, one card visually changes into another. Special thanks to Rune Klan for his blessing in permission.

Inside, Eric outlines every sleight, detail, and nuance that makes the change so scandalously visual and silky smooth.

> > Preview Video + Full Details :: http://www.theory11.com/1on1/

Nov 18, 2008
CA
DAMN. That looks incredible. The little touches Eric has added to it make it look insanely visual.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I love this change - it's visual, it's natural, it's done up high, and there are no funny moves. It's practical - and it's not too difficult. I've used it on MANY occasions. Enjoy!

this is a great move .. i remember seeing Eric do the move in a video posted on MVD a while back. great job getting Eric to work in collaboration with T11.. if memory serves though didnt Eric change the name of the color change a while back? oh well... any chance we could expect some of his coin work on the site in the future?

-Abe

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results