Eric ross :: Infintiy bend

Nov 10, 2007
Eric Ross
Infinity Bend

WWW.PAPERCRANEMAGIC.COM

I have been wanting this for quite some time now. After I saw the visualness of this coin bend, I knew I needed this. I am a card magician and do not do anything else, well now with this effect I feel like I am branching out. This is my first coin effect and boy is it a good one.

Effect - Imagine taking a coin and having it visually bend, right in front of the spectators faces, with Infinity Bend, this IS possible. I have seen many coin bends, that were visual, but this is the most visual by far.

Method - The method is by far the coolest thing I have ever seen. It can be applied to creating other effects as well. It is so ingenious and clever.

The Gimmick - To make the gimmick you need a few objects from your house, that I can almost guarantee you have, if not you can run-up to a walmart or any shop of that kind and they will have it.

Set-up - The set-up does not take long, once you are set-up you are essentially, ready to perform at a moments notice.

Teaching - This is top-notch teaching nothing is left out and after watching the video all you need to do is practice. I did not have to rewind the video at all, because he goes over everything clearly.

Quality - The quality of the video is very good. It is clear and precise.

Overall - I can not wait to start performing this effect, after a little more practice I will have this thing up and running.

ADVANCED HANDLING
Overview
Here is a quick review on the advanced handling they put on the DVD / download. In my opinion this looks much better than the regular handling but is of course harder, this is also much more angle sensitive, but if you are willing to be risky, then take a look at this version.
Clean-up / Set-up
I like the "clean-up" on this version much more because of the fact it looks more natural, not that the other version does not have a natural "clean-up". The set-up is also much different than the original handling but of course, practical.
Teaching
The teaching is the same as before very clear and precise, you will not be complaining.
Do I reccommend this to you? YES
Do I think if you use gimmicks you should have this? YES

If you buy this effect I guarantee you will not be disappointed for many various reasons:
- You can see that Eric put alot of work into this
- This is great thinking
- It is visual
- Coin can be borrowed
In My opinion the highest point of this effect is it's practicality, it is very practical, and I don't think anybody would call this unpractical.
Overall Rating - 9.5/10
The reason it is not a 10 is because like other people have said nothing is perfect, but this is pretty darn close.

Direct Link - http://papercranemagic.com/infinitybend.htm
How Much - $24.95
Available as Download or DVD

Please do not hesistate to ask questions, I am willing to answer any that you have:
- Donald
OH wait there's more
Papercranemagic decided to throw in an extra effect that utilizes the gimmick.
It is a classic in magic, coin Matrix
Effect
A silent coin matrix done on a glass table or hard surface
Teaching
Everything is gone over in much detail.
Gimmick
He goes through making the gimmick with you again but in a little different way, so that your coin matrix is now silent.
Overall
This is a great extra add-in to the download, when I saw this I was very fooled and though everything was thought, to the very lasp point.
Pik this up you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2007
How much practice would the advanced handling take to master if you are new to coin magic? Thanks
I am new to coin magic, and can do the advanced handling kinda good, I like this version much more because like I said it looks more natural. I would say it might take you a max of 2 weeks to get perfect, but judge the effect on its difficulty, as they do show you quickly how to do the moves you need for the advanced handling.
I hope this helps, any more question:
- Donald

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results