Great perfomance

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey, just got back for a awsome performance and i wanted to share it with all of yall.

I was pretty mad because my team lost 3 to 1(soccer). So cool down I started to pratice my flourishing, then we were having a patry, so I started to show my flourishing. Then somebody told me that to show them a magic trick(I guess the word spread) So i show them the biddle trick, I got great reactions. Then sloppy shuffle triumph, people were like WTF(but in spanish). More peolpe started to surrond me, so I did Blueprint. To make it short I did Sandwhich rotuine I created myself. 2CM and Blind people freak out. Overall great performance. But the only problem was my patter and that I didn't know what trick to perform. The point I wasn't perpare. Any help on patter and trick list.

Mar 2, 2008
When you make your patter, try to make it sound as natural as possable to you, so its really easy to remember.

Then the rest is trying to make a story up, or putting tircks in the right order. So don't do your strongest effect first ect ect.

Jul 9, 2008
the patter can be tricky when doing stuff impromptu. but just try to string things along like a story. such as... ever wonder how people win money in new york... then perform 2CM... then say something like but durin the game some times people use to pick pocket the crowd... then you can go into clutch by oz pearlman. you know something like that. but yeah use your most powerful tricks for the end. also you can do some XCM in the middle of it if you dont need a stacked deck. just use what you can that makes sense to you. maybe a situation you were in once at a bar or something where a guy tried to mess you up and then go into triumph. just play with i alittle. hope that helped! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results