David Blaine new stunt revealed!

Nov 7, 2009
I found this on his wikipedia:

'David Blaine announced his next stunt on October 25, 2009, which will reportedly be called Sedimentation.[citation needed] No other details have yet emerged.'

Does anyone have any more information about this?

PS: I know i spelt Blaine wrong... my bad.

Nov 8, 2007
Sedimentation? So Blaine is going to command the weather to break down some sedimentary rocks and carry them away?

Thanks for posting. Not sure what the stunt could be based on the title, but I always enjoy Blaine's work and look forward to seeing this next stunt. It will no doubt be interesting.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I just hope this means a new special... with his magic. stunts are always fun and whatnot, but not 2 hours of watching him just sit or stand there on Tv.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
I just hope this means a new special... with his magic. stunts are always fun and whatnot, but not 2 hours of watching him just sit or stand there on Tv.

Agree, But i think Blaine said that it would be a stunt in his twitter post, cant remember.

will come back and edit

Sep 20, 2009
I'm not a fan of his "big stunts"

looking forward to seeing if he has new effects though

Jan 13, 2008
"October 25, 2009."

That's what it says.

Does anyone else realize that October 25, 2009, has already past. Tomorrow it will be 2010. lol.
Yes, I do realize that October 25, 2009 has already passed. Which makes complete sense, since he made the announcement on that date.

"David Blaine announced his next stunt on October 25, 2009" (from Wikipedia)

He announced it on October 25, 2009...he didn't say it would take place on that date. :)

Dec 3, 2009
In my own world
I'm looking forward to the stunt. It's been 2 years since the Dive of Death. He must have new street magic to perform. I'm willing to bet he'll perform Watermark by Mathieu Bich. It's so street worthy.
(I want him to do some Wayne Houchin or Danny Garcia material)

Nov 8, 2007
Yes, I do realize that October 25, 2009 has already passed. Which makes complete sense, since he made the announcement on that date.

"David Blaine announced his next stunt on October 25, 2009" (from Wikipedia)

He announced it on October 25, 2009...he didn't say it would take place on that date. :)

It's just a poorly structured sentence. It should say, "On October 25th, 2009 David Blaine announced his next stunt."

Sep 1, 2007
Yea, but some of the stuff he does is created by other magicians.

Right, I know. That was my point. The stuff he does by other magicians is awesome, don't get me wrong.

I would just like to see some awesome stuff by him.

Brian

May 31, 2008
" Magician David Blaine will be locked inside the 'Tonight Show with Conan O' Brien' Studio, and attempt to last more than seven months inside."

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results