My card design help

so far i have this design that i made but i dont know what to put in the blank spots on the top and botton i was thinking of putting white dots but i would love suggestions the first to are back designs (which one should i use) and the other 3 aree possible designes for the aces, i dont have an ace of spades yet but i have an idea.

i am downloading photoshop now (demo) so if someone can give me help on using the program it would be much appreciated

to read about the histoy of the back design see the 4th post also see if you can see the 3 of clubs revelation int the dimond pic

Attachments

• l1.JPG
    l1.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 82
  • deck_0001.jpg
    deck_0001.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 20011213-aceofclubs.jpg
    20011213-aceofclubs.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 20011209-aceofdiamonds.jpg
    20011209-aceofdiamonds.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20011211-aceofhearts.jpg
    20011211-aceofhearts.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
I really like the second design for the backs. The club and the diamond's designs look great as well. Keep at it. :)

Regarding the blank spots at the top and bottom, you may want to put several hexagonal polyhedrons and some homomorphic fractals, but that's just me. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 25, 2007
ur designs are good, but i'd consider investing more time reworking the art work.

then again, once u look @ them a 2nd time, they do look pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
and just to tell you there are reasins they look like that the L's on the card are for lennox my last name the crowns are because my ancestors were kings and queens of scottland, there are to small magician hats wich are self explanitory but i want to put some floral work in to i kind of lke on the side of bike's for the outline and would love a floral kind of thing in the shape of an M (first name is matt) but i dont have anything better than windows paint and i really hate it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results