Can anyone explain this?

Jun 29, 2009
Saginaw, MI
At 0:22 on Homer Liwag's coin one promo video there is a little flip that he does where the coin appears in his fingers and it has me stumped. I can't explain it i thought maybe it was in the Back Finger Palm and some how flipped around but i cannot pull it off. Can anyone explain what is going on with this move????????

Nov 29, 2008
No one is going to reveal the move man. This isn't an exposure site. If you want to know how its done, buy the dvd.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
At 0:22 on Homer Liwag's coin one promo video there is a little flip that he does where the coin appears in his fingers and it has me stumped. I can't explain it i thought maybe it was in the Back Finger Palm and some how flipped around but i cannot pull it off. Can anyone explain what is going on with this move????????

You're right. This is the elusive "Back Finger Palm". lol

(sarcasm)

There's no such thing as a "back finger palm". BUY THE DVD to learn the secrets. It's not taught anywhere else.

Scott.

Jun 29, 2009
Saginaw, MI
ScottBaird

this is the last reply since i am not here to argue with someone on the same forum as me but any way your on a Magician web wite so be a Magician not a compisition teacher... Thanks!!! P.s. we are acting like little children crying over spilled milk so be a man and stop whinning because i spelled something wrong.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
this is the last reply since i am not here to argue with someone on the same forum as me but any way your on a Magician web wite so be a Magician not a compisition teacher... Thanks!!! P.s. we are acting like little children crying over spilled milk so be a man and stop whinning because i spelled something wrong.

It's not personal, so just relax. I don't even know you.

...what I DO know is this: everything in your post that I colored pink is either a grammatical error or a spelling mistake. I'm not "whinning"- I'm just pointing it out.

The only way to get better at something is to recognize your faults and take steps to correct them. You can't recognize your faults if you're blind to them, so it helps to have someone point them out. It's called critiquing. So, really, I'm doing you a favor.

Ultimately, it's up to you to "be a man" and not get defensive when someone corrects you.

Scott.

Jun 29, 2009
Saginaw, MI
No, I didnt take yours offensive I just thought it was really rude the way ScottBaird came off even if it is supposed to help me there is nicer ways of saying things and I didnt really thank that Forum posts had to be grammatically correct but certain people are certain ways and if it works for them then I guess its cool. This issue can be dropped now though it was no big deal about the post Thank you though for everyones help.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results