Outta Here

Dec 14, 2007
Don't get too excited, Draven ;)

Off for another whirlwind tour into the wilds of . . . well, I'll be doing a lot of travel though the North East, not sure how wild that is. Will pop in whenever time and cell phone service allows.

Have a great summer and hope to see some of you at the TAOM in austin!

taom2010.com

Dec 14, 2007
Thanks guys. Just logged 16 hours of driving. First show is friday night. (After another 12 hour drive.). Forgot to add if anyone needs anything, I can most readily be reached through brad at bradhenderson dot com.

Will pop in when I can.

Sep 3, 2007
Thanks guys. Just logged 16 hours of driving. First show is friday night. (After another 12 hour drive.). Forgot to add if anyone needs anything, I can most readily be reached through brad at bradhenderson dot com.

Will pop in when I can.

Why didn't you just take a plane? From Southern California to New York is roughly a day + 21 hour drive. You're driving a day + 4 hours.

Peace.

Dec 14, 2007
Doing a series of shows at venues anywhere from an hour to 4 hours apart. Traveling with equipment for 4 totally different presentations including my own mic. Gone all summer. It is more cost effective to drive as opposed to fly, ship equipment and clothes and rent a car. Will put 7,000+ miles on the car this summer. There is one venue I do that I will fly into for a night, but car is the only way to pull this off.

The glamour of show biz. Lots of time to think about magic though. Came up with a nice, new touch for a booktest I will try out soon.

Will be in dc over 4th for a zero g flight then two day break. Hopefully will find something fun to do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results