Sponge Balls Magic Question..

Jun 28, 2010
México
Hi theory11 forums!! ;)

Well I have a little question.. i've dont seen something like Sponge balls magic here in Theory11.. but im very interested in this kind of magic..

Where can I start? a Book.. a Dvd.. something that teaches me the basics.

I hope you can help me! :)

Greets From México!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I started by buying the sponge balls from Penguin Magic, and they give you a simple routine, that is a great place to start. I haven't seen Sponge (Noblezada), but is seems like a great resource to take it further and develop your own routine.

sponge by jay is a very good place to start. lots of neat vanishes and a pretty solid routine.
start with that. then you'll be able to move on and get your own routine.
sponge balls are great because you can get them for very cheap, they last a very long time (if you take care of them) and pretty much anyone will enjoy them.
if you have some more money down the line and want another version of sponge balls that plays very very hard for everyone, you can pick up the 3d sponge bunnies. i recommend 3d because they are quite nice looking, more so than those cheaper cut out bunnies.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Encyclopedia of Sponge Ball Magic (I think that's what it's called), has tons and tons of material.. pretty much everything you would ever need...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results