Just Pass (Classic pass) | estebann

good pass. now that you know the mechanics. just keep working on it. and get some variations. also when i do the pass now i drbble the cards on top to make a little mess. that gives me reason to come over with my hands and square the deck up, then i do the pass before the whole cards are squared up then i square up a bit more. so its covered a bit.
i also like to riffle during the pass.

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
From what it looks right now I can say that it's a great pass. I can't tell for sure because your video is covered up by music. A great pass MUST also be done as silent as possible, which I can't judge by watching this video. Also, when you make this kind of video, please do the pass at least three times in a continous shot because that way we can see whether or not you can do it perfectly everytime. The reason I say this is because some people film it like 10 times and then take their best one and put it on a video which is very frustrating because they always wanted to show off what they can do.

Apr 11, 2009
the pass looks great. i suggest you try the other variations of it. :) and oh the spectators are not just gonna be in front of you, so make sure you do the pass on different angles, and try to cover as much angles as you can; because the pass really is lethal once you can perform it in an almost-surrounded situation. you gotta work on your patter, and make it as casual as you can. i agree with chriswiehl, that you should have a "reason" to do the pass; maybe dribble or spread the cards, and then do the pass as you square-up. other than that, it's great; you got the movements down, the speed was very good. definitely add the pass to your arsenal, for me it's a necessity. :))

cheers. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results