Big Ass Box of Magic Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2011
Saluda, NC
Just because you were satisfied, doesn't mean everyone has to be. If you are fine, why even bother? If you think Sankey is absolutely innocent, then the BBB will think so too and he has nothing to worry about.

This is the revenge I was referring to. Exactly what is it you hope to accomplish by contacting the BBB? Should Jay be punished? shut down? fined? forced to sit in a room with all you guys for 20 minutes? what is your goal here? perhaps it strokes that tattle tale side of your psyche that you didn't leave behind in 2nd grade? Honestly, what do you guys hope will happen? One example? Like I said, it appears as if refunds along with don't come back letters were issued to some of you. Whats the problem?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
It has gone beyond just being about the Boxes. I don't have any stake in any of this but the way that customer service handled the situation was terrible.

That is at least something to complain about.

Jan 29, 2009
As I have seen, the whiniest demanding customers got their money back and if I am reading their comments properly, they are sad because now they can't keep whining and attacking.

You should get all the facts straight before you reply.

The only person given a full refund was the person who never received the box due to a shipping error on the part of Sankey Magic. Those of us who wrote Sankey Magic raising our issue were not offered a full refund. This is one of the options we are/were asking for. Please refer to my letter to Jay a few pages back.

You also claimed that Sankey never listed or stated customers were to get everything listed, yet I posted the product description that clearly states a list of items included in the box.

You are no longer contributing anything new to this discussion. I have stuck to the facts and have not insulted you personally once, yet you have called me childish and I'm sure some other names I've choose to ignore.

You are not going to change our minds. The only person who could do that is Jay himself. He needs to acknowledge our issue and not ignore it. Whether we are right or wrong. You cannot do this for him. You shouldn't be doing this for him.

As I said previously, let's agree to disagree. Move on Allen and quit wasting our time.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Alright guys, this thread is done. Now going on 25 pages of simply mean spirited garbage. This issue here is not weather or not this product was satisfactory or misleading, worth the money or a scam, or backed by great customer service or by a con. I don't care. I don't now Jay personally. I don't do this in his defense as I do not have an opinion of him that makes any difference here.

The issue here is forum members. Look back through the last 25 pages of hate post. This is not who we are as a community. This is not an appropriate representation of who we are. The MODs allowed this thread to go forward simply because we like to see conflict where it can build us up as magaicians. This thread can not any longer.

This thread is now closed. Should another thread like it arise, it too will be closed. Posts about this product or situation that arise in other threads will be deleted, and if there are too many to control that thread will be closed. This is not who we are. Let's not short change ourselves.

Who are you?

L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results