How fast do you go through a deck?

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
My first deck (bicycle ghosts) lasted me about 6 months, of daily use. This was just when I was a beginner. I roughly go through a deck in 2 months now, with roughly 3 hours of use a day.

I go through decks like water. If I can have a spectator sign a card for an effect, I have them do it. I go through a deck about every two-three days. How long do they last? Psh... As long as I can spread 'em, they're still good.

-Bill

Sep 1, 2007
California
I feel really bad hearing all your guys' deck use hours...I don't do justice to my cards. I only use them half an hour a day because of everything else going on in my life such as AP's and state level soccer... =( I go through a deck every few months? Jeez. My vipers did last me a long time, and then when they were through six months later I used them for throwing cards (very nice !)

Well, it's different for everyone, and it really depends on what you personal preference is.

For me, I hate the feeling of and old, worn out deck, so I frequently get new cards. I would say about every 2 weeks or so, sometimes even less. It really depends.

Dec 3, 2007
Denmark
I read in Card College that it largely depends on the hands. If the hands are dry by nature, the cards last longer. If the hands get moist and sweaty very fast, then the cards will get worn out faster. The author even says that when he was before his mid-twenties he could use 3-4 decks a week, where he now only uses 1 per month, because the natural condition of his hands changed with time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results