Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Ok, I've been looking at the cardistry forums. I think there's something that's escaping me. Are all experienced flourishers like that? It seems as if none of them are willing to help (I hate this word) a "noob" They all seem to be uninterested in helping those interested in learning the art of XCM. When I first started learning magic (about three or four years ago) everybody was very nice and willing to help. Are all flourishers jerks like that?
    It looks like he used a dark background and then further darkened the footage in editing. You could, however, use Chroma Key ("green screen") to get a similar effect thats much more controllable.

C
    Sigh you broke the rules. Just email devo and tell him your sorry and he might un ban you. Also I heard that it was darian that reported your thread and the mods banned you so don't blame de' :p
    Nope. He banned you because you broke the rules. Darian told you to read the rules. The rules said no advertising of haterz. You were basically advertising andrei and his dvd lol. What you have to do is email devo and tell him that you didn't know and he might un ban you. It worked for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results