CaseyC
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• XDD yeah, is kind of cool, the problem like u say, if the one who im talking to dont know spanish then... is a mess, XDDD, i start to say things like "diablos!" (like: damn) and the numbers, stupid numbers i say first in spanish, then a mix, then english, like cuatro, cuatrour, four! XDDD

then the people just look at me like this: o_O
    hahaha yep, is that, but my problem with english is that i dont have someone to practice it XDDD, i know how to write (not well, but something xD) and when i want to speak is like spanglish XD a really really weird combination of both languages XDDD

so, thats y im in tokbox all the time, there i can practice XD
    haha, I sense a career path for you if that's the case. I hit myspace right now. Listening to the title track and workin my way down. Right off the bat you can tell there's a huge difference between this and their other stuff.
    Actually "ProbablySayingItWrong" is how i've been saying it, lol.

Dude, i've been mister music since the docter wacked my @$$ when I was born lol. I love almost everything. Course I know who U2 is, Bono's awesome. I haven't heard the new stuff yet though. I'm gonna have to look into it now, haha.
    Good to hear. I don't think it's just you. Seems like things are more quiet than usual. Kinda seems like when there's been a little conflict, the mods get tighter for a bit, and everyone just kinda hides untill things lighten up some more. Either that, or someone farted and we just missed it :p, lol.
    XD yeah, kind of, when u start understanding how the sentences need to be, the pronouns, verbs, etc, is really simple, jajaja, my problem right now is my pronunciation, a lot of people dont understand me because of that hahahahaha
    hahahaha, not much, but just find, im practicing alot of things at the same time XDDDD

and yeah more less u say it right:
    "Yo estoy practico mi espanol. Hablo muy poco. A ti te gusta practicar su ingles? "

u make a mistakes (normla ones XD)

"Yo estoy practicando mi español. hablo muy poco. A ti te gusta practicar tu ingles??"

and how ur doing man XD
    I know right? It was also funny as hell reading the Chuck Norris jokes, lol. Me and my friend ended up tellin CN jokes all day yesterday. The favorite was "Chuck Norris betrayed Judas.". Still lmao.
    I know what you mean. Everyday there's a lot of motion, lol. Man, did you see what happened after the winners were announced? I bet they wouldn't have said "Boo" if they won.
    Hell, i'm on this damn site like everyday, lol. Since i've joined it's been the same thing with me. But it is a real blast to talk to people all over the world and what not. Different personalities and points of view. Not only is it fun around here, but you can learn a lot just from reading the posts ya know?

I think I should be off to wash some stuff in a little bit lol. Damn laundry mat lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results