★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2755

Maybe its all a concpiracy and there really is nothing. Maybe Andrei, DM, and JB just enjoy playing with our minds up to the point of madness.

I BeLieVe that this will soon start a RIOT and we will all begin to Panic because of all this PROPAGANDA. Trust me... I'm a Prophet that way. I can tell when things aren't going to remain under Control. I'm a Witness to many things I have predicted. I believe the Distortion of what is PROPAGANDA clues and what isn't will soon destroy us all. *Sigh*. I feel eXiled because I'm the only one who believes this. Soon we will all Digitally Dissolve into nothingness as we die trying to figure out what PROPAGANDA is. This Thread is starting to become really DANGEROUS. This is so dramatic it should be made into a 3 movie Trilogy about how we tore our lives apart, but restored them when PROPAGANDA was finally shown in all its glory it. We will call it... TnR.

-Doug

edit: I give myself post of the year for this post.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Maybe its all a concpiracy and there really is nothing. Maybe Andrei, DM, and JB just enjoy playing with our minds up to the point of madness.

I BeLieVe that this will soon start a RIOT and we will all begin to Panic because of all this PROPAGANDA. Trust me... I'm a Prophet that way. I can tell when things aren't going to remain under Control. I'm a Witness to many things I have predicted. I believe the Distortion of what is PROPAGANDA clues and what isn't will soon destroy us all. *Sigh*. I feel eXiled because I'm the only one who believes this. Soon we will all Digitally Dissolve into nothingness as we die trying to figure out what PROPAGANDA is. This Thread is starting to become really DANGEROUS. This is so dramatic it should be made into a 3 movie Trilogy about how we tore our lives apart, but restored them when PROPAGANDA was finally shown in all its glory it. We will call it... TnR.

-Doug

nice, you deserve it!

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
There is some subliminal messaging in the message by Sinful above. It is hidden very well, like a new treasure hunt.

And I agree that that may be the post of the year.

-Doug

Best post ever

adfjaikd

-Doug

Check out my new sig!

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Haha, I originally thought that this was Theory11 just messing with us. This thread was only Propaganda.

As far as I know Jerry is the only one to publish the Padiddle flourish.

Therefore, the next T11 artist is...... Jerry Cestkowski! :p

-Kevin

Aug 23, 2008
Anyone else find the second hidden video? Think I'm beginning to have some ideas as to what this is...

FRAnk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results