★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA : UNVEILED

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
O.k. I have purchased my 6 decks. I have laughed in the face of my wife for trying to stop me hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I have read all the nagging comments in this forum over colors and marketing. Now there is 1 thing left for me to do.....-----> i am going to go get some nachos. Then i will return to see if my clothes, laptop, cards, magic dvds and paintball gear magically end up on the sidewalk.

Webby

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
O.k. I have purchased my 6 decks. I have laughed in the face of my wife for trying to stop me hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I have read all the nagging comments in this forum over colors and marketing. Now there is 1 thing left for me to do.....-----> i am going to go get some nachos. Then i will return to see if my clothes, laptop, cards, magic dvds and paintball gear magically end up on the sidewalk.
Stand you ground P8ntball!

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand

High 5

:://manks

C

clarrus

Milatary Grade means that they're made to the highest standards avalible. Atleast that's what it's supposed to mean.

"Printed on an ALL NEW, uniquely modified Tally-Ho card stock"

That was a huge selling point for me.

From what I know of military grade, it typically means it was made by the lowest bidder........

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results