3 Speed

Jul 25, 2008
we know all know five speed by chris kenner. Great trick but it requires a gimmick. I thought of a different way of doing it. Using the This and That method. Its really simple and the reactions are great. Try it out.

Aug 31, 2007
1)I wouldn't even call it a gimmick, it's an application that you can have in your deck all year and no one will notice it.

2)The "This and that" trick is a rip off of the original color monte.

3)It wouldn't work with with 5 speed, because 2 of the 3 cards you are performing with must be the same.

Jul 25, 2008
ur right and all but if you dont wanna spend the money on it. It's the next best thing. I know it doesnt sound good in words. But if you were to see it you would probably think differently

Sep 20, 2008
Sorry- i thought there was a routine already with this in mind

and i have tried this first hand- a month ago i thought of Five-speed, and i was quite fond of the idea. but i havent got the money to buy the effect, so i thought of Colour-monte and incorporated that into this.

it helps if you've got two similar jokers for the specs to see- and a standard third random card. Just quickly swap one of the jokers for the card beforehand and execute colour monte. simple-as.

Reactions were okay- Though some did say it was a bit predictable. i think it was my reputation as a magician in college that made that reaction instead of the effect though.

Sep 24, 2008
Bavaria, Germany
I´ve built my own way of 5 speed and with a casual and clean handling and a bit understanding of cards you are able to do the exact same effekt of the trick without the.....thingy..

its simple..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results