"5"- Marcus Eddie - trick?

Oct 5, 2008
So after watching the Reveal video for "5" I thought I should look up some of Marcus's material..and then I stumpled upon this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXpnxsPH04
Its him performing some amazing magic, but at the end of the video he performs a trick involving a rubberband and a dollar bill. Kinda reminded me of some fast shots in some of the teasers for "5", you see a glimpse of this trick in a preview Im pretty sure. Take a look yourself. Cheers.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Hey nice find. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice coin work.
That rubber band trick is on (although I'm sure in many other places too) Gregory Wilson's On the Spot DVD. Although I've never seen someone go back up. That was pretty cool.

I enjoy his performance style.

Jul 13, 2009
Wow, that was fantastic! Thanks for the good watch, and now I feel even more like poo because I missed going to TAOM and will be missing out again this year.

Sep 14, 2009
Marcus is a great magician, and very approachable! I have seen him throughout the past year or two on several occasions. If you ever stop by on Labor Day weekend in Austin this year, check him out as well as the rest of us Texas magicians.

Marcus Eddie

theory11 artist
Thanks for the nice comments! The rubber band effect in the youtube clip is my old version of Dan Harlan's "Traveling Cash". The rubber band effect on the DVD "FIVE" is my new, super-crazy, off the wall version. I'll have more videos up soon!

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Marcus,
I would like to know is all effects on your new DVD completely impromptu? Does it needs any gimmicks?
Thanks
Andrew

Dec 14, 2007
I am sitting here with Marcus right now. Well, I'm sitting. Marcus insists on riding his unicycle while wearing a werewolf costume and humming show tunes from a bygone era. Thank god I have bananas.

Anyway, Marcus says all of his tricks on 5 can be performed impromptu.

Where did I put those jumper cables?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results