A.A.S.U. Peek tutorial + Live Performance

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey what's up? I have a lot of free time this summer so expect a bunch of tutorials (some ideas that I use on my performances) and performance videos in the upcoming weeks ;).

So to start off, I would like to share with you guys something very very very simple that I use and it enhances the overaal reactions a lot, I don't know if this has been discussed before or if you guys already use this, but it's something very useful that I use a lot and please if this has been published or talked before, or if you guys simply find it to too simple i'll gladly put the tutorial down...

So remember the 2Cm setup of wich I made a tutorial a couple of months back? A lot of you guys know how I like "naturaleness" in the routines and that includes presentation and sleights as well, to be sincere I really don't like most methods for "secretly" peeking a card so I discovered this, it looks natural and they (the audience) will never have a clue that you peeked their card.

Here is the link to the tutorial:

http://www.vimeo.com/5250480 The password it's "redlight"

Please forgive my english, I really really try to make it sound nice, so in case somebody has a doubt or something to add well, Im all ears...

Also, I uploaded a Live performance of a very simple trick and you can see how the peek works in real situations so I hope you guys actually like it.

http://www.vimeo.com/5250973

Any suggestions or comments are higly appreciated, I know that most of you guys already use this, but I hope that at least it will be useful for some guys out there...

Peace:)

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
It's a good idea.

But my favorite is the Everybody's Peek taught on Kostya Kimlat's Roadrunner Cull Dvd. You simply dribble the cards, have them call stop and look at the card (while your head is turned the other way) and then square up the deck and you can IMMEDIATELY hand it out to be shuffled and you already know what their card is.

Cleanest and easiest peek ever. I suggest you all check it out.

Jun 1, 2009
it says I need a password to view the video....
EDIT: Just kidding! found it, I mustve skipped over the password part haha. My bad

Jan 19, 2009
really nice. loved how u controled it to the bottom.

where can u learn to control the card to the bottom like u did?

Sep 20, 2008
Dan and Dave buck teaches a similar force. (DnB spread control i think.) In their Trilogy DVD. Specifically in their 'Subway' Trick.

I loved the way you picked the prettier girl to hold the card.

Aaaand love the fact that she was waving it around proclaiming that it wasnt the card. (I think she was doing that, dont know, didnt understand the language.)

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I thought your english was really awesome :D

Hhaha, thanks a lot, I really appreciate it :).

really nice. loved how u controled it to the bottom.

where can u learn to control the card to the bottom like u did?

It's called the convincing control, the DnB Spread control it's a variant, Earnest earick also has pretty cool one handed version out of it, but the version that I learned was from Brian Tudor's "heckler" dvd, Im 80% sure that the move it's originally from Jerry Andrus, but im not sure.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results