A case to put all your magic things?

Mar 30, 2008
I just use the metal case I won during the T11 opening contest. Works perfectly and I don't have to worry bout people jackin my stuff. (It has a foolproof lock)

Jan 30, 2009
I'm rebuilding my collection. I only have like 5 books, 4 dvd's, Superman coin bend, D'lights, IT, wax, and a Fallout 3 lunchbox full of cards.

Sep 9, 2008
Philippines
Ahhh.... I see.... I didn't want to do that because I don't like showing my stuff to some people (there are people who sniff through your stuff for no reason). Well.... to settle this, I guess I'll go with using one of my old UPS package box (it's quite big), a few plastic containers and a tool box. Thanks guys :D!

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
I just went to Menards last night and bought a tool bow with deviders that you set up yourself. It also has pre cut foam squares that you tear out to line what ever space you set aside with your deviders. In mine I have a row down the middle that i set up to match perfectly the width of decks, on the left i hav gimmicks and more decks, on the right I have plastic bags, tape, a few books for refrence, coins, sponge balls, and a lighter, and in the hang-down flap inside the lid of the box I have sharpies, paperclips, scizors, and business cards. This case has quite a bit of room and was only twenty dollars. Im sure there are better cases out there but for twenty dollars this is worth looking into.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results