A Gafftastic Ultragasm.

P.s. WHile we are talking about garcia.
Is something going on with "Warning"? Did they stop making them or something?

It's my understanding that "Warning" is no longer being manufactured. I believe they had parents complain or something. It is a very awesome effect though.... Oh, you could pick it up on eBay... I saw it there a while back for like $500.

No lie.

I don't know if it sold or not. ;)

I'm not sure if you could find it anywhere for a decent price.

EDIT: Oh snap, two minutes too late. :)

It's my understanding that "Warning" is no longer being manufactured. I believe they had parents complain or something. It is a very awesome effect though.... Oh, you could pick it up on eBay... I saw it there a while back for like $500.

No lie.

I don't know if it sold or not. ;)

I'm not sure if you could find it anywhere for a decent price.

EDIT: Oh snap, two minutes too late. :)

I have purchased things off the guy selling it for $500 , lol I thought he seemed sane .. apparently not ... But like I said I got lucky and got one of off DG himself for much much less... lol:D

Sep 5, 2007
can anyone give me the link to the second teaser vid for the ultragaff?
ive already seen parallel, but theres apparently a newer vid

thanks

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Warning sounds awesome to me.
Better than Ultrasmoke 2000 or whatever.
It's a shame they discontinued it, but I can imagine that somebody would find it to be dangerous.

Sep 2, 2007
That is pretty sick. Then again, it resembles a few effects seen in E's gaff decks, and I was planning on picking up either a red or blue one of those pretty soon, after I get a tidy little handful of other goodies. The ultra gaff is yet another reason for me to stick with regular bikes and leave custom decks alone. Think these babies are coming out in Guardian, Tiger, or Ghost format? No sir!

Sep 2, 2007
That still doesnt telll us much though =P

~Jordan

P.s. WHile we are talking about garcia.
Is something going on with "Warning"? Did they stop making them or something?

Yeah, they discontinued it because a bunch of whiney parents said it was unsafe. You can find the principle in his Next Notes, though, which are available on Lybrary.com.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
That is pretty sick. Then again, it resembles a few effects seen in E's gaff decks, and I was planning on picking up either a red or blue one of those pretty soon, after I get a tidy little handful of other goodies. The ultra gaff is yet another reason for me to stick with regular bikes and leave custom decks alone. Think these babies are coming out in Guardian, Tiger, or Ghost format? No sir!

Agreed.

I pull my Custom decks out when i am performing something strange/powerful.
So the trick needs a deck that is strange *Not many people have seen all black decks* or powerful.

~Jordan

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
I would say that there will be about 52 to 56 seeing as the rest of the gaff decks were about 56 but if it is difference I dont think that there will be much of one.

Oh man I cant wait for the ultra gaff deck .
I wonder when it is coming out .

Sep 2, 2007
is there even a release date??

I thought they were going to release it this past July, but apparently some extra work was needed. There have been threads at E about the UltraGaff going back a year, with rumors about its release - and they still continue.

Also, I thought it was interesting that Daniel Garcia in the trailer takes apart the combined card by smashing it to the back of the deck because that moves he performs should produce the 2 cards front and back, with one of the faces on the back of the deck, but instead the face is imprinted as if it were printed on a blank card...

Hmm, I think I just confused myself. :confused:

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
I thought they were going to release it this past July, but apparently some extra work was needed. There have been threads at E about the UltraGaff going back a year, with rumors about its release - and they still continue.

Also, I thought it was interesting that Daniel Garcia in the trailer takes apart the combined card by smashing it to the back of the deck because that moves he performs should produce the 2 cards front and back, with one of the faces on the back of the deck, but instead the face is imprinted as if it were printed on a blank card...

Hmm, I think I just confused myself. :confused:

Cheers,
JTM

If you want to learn that move, pick up Army of 52 by Justin Miller, available at E. It teaches effects with gaff cards, but they definitely have applications in everyday card magic as well. Although it wouldn't hurt to pick up a gaff deck, because they're pretty useful if you know how to apply them correctly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results