A Gafftastic Ultragasm.

Sep 1, 2007
I just saw it for the first time and I really liked it. I think that that card could go awesome with that move from the trilogy. If you decided to give out the two cards they saw do the move where you "tear off a pip" from the Trilogy but make it separate into those two cards. Would be very visual and add an extra kicker to the effect.

I just saw it for the first time and I really liked it. I think that that card could go awesome with that move from the trilogy. If you decided to give out the two cards they saw do the move where you "tear off a pip" from the Trilogy but make it separate into those two cards. Would be very visual and add an extra kicker to the effect.

That would look sick!

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 2, 2007
If you want to learn that move, pick up Army of 52 by Justin Miller, available at E. It teaches effects with gaff cards, but they definitely have applications in everyday card magic as well. Although it wouldn't hurt to pick up a gaff deck, because they're pretty useful if you know how to apply them correctly.

I know the "move." :)

I probably stated it wrong before, but Daniel Garcia performs it in a weird way where he smashes the combined card to the back of the deck, and, instead of imprinting the card on the back of the deck, he performs it so that the back of the deck turns white with the imprinted face.

I just thought it was an interesting way of performing the effect. I don't know if it was intended to be that way, or if it was a mistake.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
is there even a release date??

No earlier than December, probably no later than January(not just a guess!). I don't know when the actual release date is but we know it's not going to be until at least December and I can't see E waiting until February to release this HUGE 3 dvd set plus gaff deck. I still can't believe it's going to be 3 dvds....

I don't know maybe everyones seen a different trailer than me all I saw was the ten of spades and six of diamonds one but I haven't seen any other video or card. I wasn't that impressed call it spoiled from using my Gaffs from the Ghost deck but I have alot of fun with them. What has everyone else seen that I haven't?

Sep 1, 2007
I don't know maybe everyones seen a different trailer than me all I saw was the ten of spades and six of diamonds one but I haven't seen any other video or card. I wasn't that impressed call it spoiled from using my Gaffs from the Ghost deck but I have alot of fun with them. What has everyone else seen that I haven't?

That's the same and only trailer available right now. Sorry that you weren't impressed, but I hope you understand that the key point in the effect was that his mom and dad(and even us)believed that Danny had shown them both the same card. That's the main element to make this a killer effect, and the reveal at the end when he shows the gaff card.

OH I'm sorry I had no qualms about the legitimacy of the effect being hard hitting just my gaffs do the same thing. Let's not try to start something. Just wanted to get more details on any other Gaffs that where different. Oh by the way the video was quite funny. Good job on that DG!

Sep 1, 2007
One of the effects from UltraGaff is a trick where the performer fails to find a selected card and then says something about the deck being out of batteries, flips the deck over, takes out a battery from it, and replaces it with a new one and then continues to perform. Simply amazing.

Oh and by the way, I've never seen the effect myself but someone on the E forums has and Brad Christian also mentioned a "battery pack" card when he was talking about the UltraGaff.

I know the "move." :)

I probably stated it wrong before, but Daniel Garcia performs it in a weird way where he smashes the combined card to the back of the deck, and, instead of imprinting the card on the back of the deck, he performs it so that the back of the deck turns white with the imprinted face.

I just thought it was an interesting way of performing the effect. I don't know if it was intended to be that way, or if it was a mistake.

Cheers,
JTM

Yep when I think of Danny Garcia I think WEIRD to!
Justin N. Miller

Seriously, WAIT till you guys see this deck. I've had mine for a while now and MAN what one will be able to do with these cards is nothing short of fresh squeezed miracles!

Sep 2, 2007
Justin N. Miller

Seriously, WAIT till you guys see this deck. I've had mine for a while now and MAN what one will be able to do with these cards is nothing short of fresh squeezed miracles!

If you've had it for a while now, why hasn't it been released yet? (And when will it be released?)

It was supposed to come out last year, then this past June/July, then yesterday, and now today, but it hasn't.

The wait for its release is unfathomable.:(

By the way, The Cloak is the shiznit.:D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
When is it coming out, I really want to buy it! Justin, I might have to call you and ask you about this lol.... No just kidding, I know you're busy, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on this deck, since I don't own a gaff deck yet.

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 1, 2007
When is it coming out, I really want to buy it! Justin, I might have to call you and ask you about this lol.... No just kidding, I know you're busy, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on this deck, since I don't own a gaff deck yet.

Thanks,
Evan

Like I said before, I'm about 95% sure that the UltraGaff will come out in either December or January(most likely January). Definitely no later than February though. Wow, I speculate WAY too much.

ps: In case anyone was wondering, I think that Factory Sealed and Bullet will be released either October 5th or 6th.

Jeez, I really have to stop....

I was talking to Justin about his deck, and he says it's amazing.
As I was talking to him he decided to ask Daniel himself how many dvds will be with the deck, and he said 3 I believe. So it'll be a deck with 3 dvds.

I didn't ask release dates, I didn't want to ask anything confidential.

Thanks,
Evan

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Justin N. Miller

FIrst of all is this really Jmiller?

Second of all. I dont care how many dvds are with a deck..

I want the deck.
Its gonna be a blasty blast.

~Jordan

Sep 2, 2007
FIrst of all is this really Jmiller?

Yes, I am 99.998% sure that is Justin Miller, cornerback for the New York Jets. :D

Second of all. I dont care how many dvds are with a deck..
I want the deck.

I want the deck too, but I also want all three DVDs, though I may not have the money for them.:(

Cheers,
JTM

P.S. That really is Justin Miller, but which one?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results