A Little On The Net Mindreading...

Hey guys, thought i'de share a funny story, hope you enjoy...

A few days ago I was talking to a guy on AIM, i've never met him but he goes to school with a friend of mine. He used some internet slang that I didn't know the meaning of and I asked what it meant, he told me and we starting laughing (or should I say "loling") about it. I appologized for my lack of slang knowledge and he just laughed and said "Its okay... what number am I thinking of?". I simply asked whether it was between one and ten then said "Seven". The reply I recieved back was "Dangit..." haha

Just goes to show how magic can be performed anywhere, even across the net... haha

Thanks guys,
Sharp

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I seem to remember back around the time of my haunting of the Ellusionist forums that somebody posted something about someone named Dan Army performing some..."miraculous" feat of mentalism through AIM.

Weither or not you really want to believe that is up to you. All I'm saying is that I agree that there is no limit as to where magic can be created.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
If anyone wants to see something along these lines for themselves, then PM me and i'll perform something like this...

well 7 is like the most thought of number from 1 to 10 so its not that hard

Yeah, any halfway mentalist knows that but LAYMEN don't, which is who I did this to.

I'm not bragging about the effect, its a simple technique, just telling a story.

Sorry, but I don't trust anything Dan Army does anymore, he has even be called a disgrace by some of the bigger names...

Sharp

I seem to remember back around the time of my haunting of the Ellusionist forums that somebody posted something about someone named Dan Army performing some..."miraculous" feat of mentalism through AIM.

Weither or not you really want to believe that is up to you. All I'm saying is that I agree that there is no limit as to where magic can be created.

Shane K.

I remember Dan Army......he tried that AIM mentalism thing on me, and he failed. Nobody can crack the mind of Tony Blake! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results