A young desperate Magician needs help

Feb 18, 2015
You seem like a guy who would enjoy the magic of Michael Vincent's Card Material. Study his work, and you will make big progress. He is a great Sleight of hand artist, as well as having good presentation, and enjoys the classics.

Reactions: DominusDolorum

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
You can also learn the Snap Deal from the "Lennart Green Live" lecture. Though I only have Master File, Snap Deal is listed as being on "Lennart Green Live".

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
You can also learn the Snap Deal from the "Lennart Green Live" lecture. Though I only have Master File, Snap Deal is listed as being on "Lennart Green Live".
At least Snap Deal is referenced in the description. It doesn't actually say it's taught, but I imagine it is part of the referenced "Dealing Effects". Perhaps someone here knows for sure.

Jul 13, 2014
At least Snap Deal is referenced in the description. It doesn't actually say it's taught, but I imagine it is part of the referenced "Dealing Effects". Perhaps someone here knows for sure.
I wouldn't recommend that. He's an amazing magician, but for whatever reason, that lecture was very dry and difficult to learn from. It shouldn't be viewed by beginners.

Jul 13, 2014
Problem is in my area isn´t a Magician I live in the mountains sooooo thats hard and I like Books more than videos if possible.
That's fine. Only issue with books is they sometimes have a hard time conveying what things should look like. You don't have to go crazy, but every now and then, study something from one of the sources I mentioned.

Oct 26, 2013
If you want to have fun buy NFW ,BRAINWAVE and COLOR MONTE.These are 3 of the best packet tricks. They come with the needed cards and instructions.They are consistently listed in peoples top ten packet tricks.They are not hard to do and they take up little pocket space.Glenn

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results