About the Losing Control...

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by JPedrosa, Feb 25, 2008.

1. I have a question for Lee Asher and for those of you that know how the Losing Control is acomplished.

Which variation do you use most often: The basic handling of the Losing Control or the Allan Ackermans´variation ( the one with the upjog) ??

Which is the most deceptive variation?

Any thought on this?

Thanks

2. well finally i found someone that has this DVD.....congrats man....this move is awesome

i use the Allan Ackermans´variation. I think IT IS the most deceptive.

REGARDS

MALNSK

3. Very nice control fools tons of people. Allan Ackermans´variation is what I use.

4. I don't have it and haven't seen it before. Do you have a video of what it looks like? (not a tutorial)

5. Chris Hestnes uses it in his video shotgun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfxTQWMclLU) its right after hes shows the 5 of diamonds

6. HOLY ****! That control was amazing! Will this appear as a 1-on-1? (hint hint to any T11 crew member)

7. I think that theory11 will not make a 1-on-1 about the Losing Control because you can buy it as a dvd from Lee Asher´s site (www.leeasher.com) and personaly I think it´s worth the money.

Back on topic, anyone want to share some more thoughts about the Losing Control?

Thanks

8. I have to disagree. The Losing Control is something that should definitely be made into a 1 on 1. It's the type of sleight that can be explained fairly quickly, so it could be made into a short video.

In my opinion, using either method depends on what situation you are in. If I want to quickly get through the control and make it not too obvious, I use the original method. If I want to take a bit longer and make sure everybody knows where the card is, I use the variation.

Either method works for me, and they are both ingenious.

David

9. You guys are killing me! I don't know how it is done! I don't have money to buy it either.

10. can someone post another video of this? PLease? Thanks.

11. I hope NO ONE posts a video demonstrating it, its the kind of thing that can be easily figured out by watching a video over and over.

I LOVE this control.

12. It's my favourite control of all time, so simple yet so deceptive.
    I use the basic version, but I leave a small space between the packets, so they can clearly see the card but Its not out-jogged.
    I usually use this control in conjunction with Clipshift, a great little effect when someone wants to see a quick trick.

13. Personally, i liked pulp friction better. But the losing control is still in my top 5 controls