Aces labeled with "1"

Jan 9, 2017
Hello community,

When I saw the Bicycle Brosmind deck, I've noticed that the aces have "1" indices (numeral one) instead of more familiar "A" (Bicycle's Alchemy v1 and Anne Stokes Collection have the same indices, but both decks are now hard to obtain). I like this style more, but googling something like "aces with number 1" gives nothing.
Do you know any decks (not only Theory11, maybe other USPCC brand or so) which have the same style of labeling aces?
P. S. I hope that it's right place to post and apologise for my possibly bad English (I'm Russian).
Thanks in advance!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Hello community,

When I saw the Bicycle Brosmind deck, I've noticed that the aces have "1" indices (numeral one) instead of more familiar "A" (Bicycle's Alchemy v1 and Anne Stokes Collection have the same indices, but both decks are now hard to obtain). I like this style more, but googling something like "aces with number 1" gives nothing.
Do you know any decks (not only Theory11, maybe other USPCC brand or so) which have the same style of labeling aces?
P. S. I hope that it's right place to post and apologise for my possibly bad English (I'm Russian).
Thanks in advance!

Check out the Voltige deck. It also has 1 in place of the A.

Jan 9, 2017
Check out the Voltige deck. It also has 1 in place of the A.

Thank you! As far as I remember, the face cards are regular French ones? (French cards also have 1 on aces, and various embellishments are usually placed on the ace of clubs, not spades - and on standard Russian pattern, decorations are on the ace of diamonds.)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
The Mauger Centennial deck uses "I" for aces and "X" for 10's. It's a reproduction deck. I believe that the Mauger Replica deck has the same indices.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results