Advertise your YouTube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2011
I discourage people to film themselves performing to a camera instead of actual people. Everyone with the exception of about two of you out of fourteen performed magic for the camera instead of a person. What the hell?
Next time you perform for people, film that instead of the bat cave you all practice in. In all honesty, it's much more exciting to watch that way.

I don't think I'm allowed to bring a camera into the work place. And I have no one to film me.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I discourage people to film themselves performing to a camera instead of actual people. Everyone with the exception of about two of you out of fourteen performed magic for the camera instead of a person. What the hell?
Next time you perform for people, film that instead of the bat cave you all practice in. In all honesty, it's much more exciting to watch that way.
Not everyone wants to. Not everyone can. Worry about yourself before worrying about what others do, if they are happy doing magic for their webcam then let them. As long as they're not trying to make you watch it it shouldn't matter how they film their magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results