Aladdin Playing Cards :: Questions

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hi Everyone,

I had a gig a few days ago and have been tempted to spend some of the 200 dollars on some cards. I feel like I want to try out Aladdins and I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me about them. (Yes, I did a search, but couldn't find the specific info I was looking for :()

So, it comes down to this... the questions:

1. Which is better, Air Cushion finish or Smooth Finish?
  2. How are these decks for magic (spreads, how often they bend...etc.)?
  3. Is the seller bellow reliable? (Judging by his feedback he is...)
  4. Is this price worth the buy?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Appreciated,

-Sanj

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hi Everyone,

I had a gig a few days ago and have been tempted to spend some of the 200 dollars on some cards. I feel like I want to try out Aladdins and I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me about them. (Yes, I did a search, but couldn't find the specific info I was looking for :()

Appreciated,

-Sanj

1. Smooth, by general consensus. Also, you want the smooth because, simply put, if you wanted Air Cushion, you'd get Bikes. One good reason for trying out Aladdins is because they're different.

2. They work great. Even though they feel plasticky, they spread like the best other finishes out there. They're sturdy, don't crimp easily, and are generally just very good.

3. Pokerstud52 is one of the most well known and trustworthy card sellers on eBay. Yes, he's trustworthy.

4. Yes, it's a good price, completely reasonable.

Sep 2, 2007
Hi Everyone,

Appreciated,

-Sanj

200$ on cards? are you out of your tree?
Choose a smooth finish. There good for fanning and everything cept when you bend them, the bend is nearly impossible to get out.

But ya good magic cards

Dec 28, 2008
Air cusion or smooth...
Well. if you loke the feel of bikes, and just want a change of style, go for air cusion. If You want generally awesome cards, go for smooth.
-Adam

Nov 10, 2007
200$ on cards? are you out of your tree?
Choose a smooth finish. There good for fanning and everything cept when you bend them, the bend is nearly impossible to get out.

But ya good magic cards

Read the post better he said he was going to spend some of the 200$ on cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results