An Extension of Me | Available Now

Eric,

Looks fantastic. If I wasn't saving up for the T2i, I would buy this right now. Looks very well done, I may buy it just for your Spellbound routine. I still am dumbfounded by that one. I will try and purchase this as soon as I get the money, and I'll be sure to write a review, or do a video review of it. Congratulations on your release!

~Zach

PS
What'd you think of Bioshock 2 :)

Zachmonkey,

thanks for the kind words man!!!! Once you have the DVDs, i'd love to get your honest feedback about the material.

In regards to BioShock 2, I've had mixed feelings about it. Of course I got the Special Edition boxed set, which is absolutely beautiful. When I first started playing the game, I felt like i'd seen it before. I'm still not happy with how frequently you need drill fuel, and how weak Delta's armor seems to be against Splicer attacks. However, I love the AI improvements, the new story is great, and I always said it would be cool if we could explore the ocean. But enough of that....Zach, I can keep you online talking Bioshock, Modern Warefare, and ASII for days, but back to the magic......lol

will you ever release the three DVDs separately?

cause i feel like i could handle the card and sponge material. but i'm not ready for the coin stuff. still got some practicing to do.

WorldWide,

I appreciate your question. I have no plans to release the material as separate DVDs. I really wanted this, my first major release to the magic fraternity, to be a substantial offering. Both my producer and I felt that by splitting the DVDs up into individual DVDs we would be imitating companies like L & L. My thought was lets really make the production top notch, and include material that will draw the largest demographic in the magic community. It is for that reason that we opted to make this a three dvd set.

If you're not ready to commit yourself to the DVD set, I would like to say that a few of the items are available elsewhere. Three of the items appear here on T11, though there are improvement and outgrowths published in the DVD set. Another source are my lecture notes available on my website www.ericjonesmagic.com.

Again I thank you for being bold enough to ask that question, and please don't hesitate to ask any others you may have.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey Eric,

I'm really excited about this DVD Set. I don't have money right now, but when I get the money I will most likely be picking this set up. Looks fantazzical!

I have a question though, how was SCAM? I live in the Charleston area, about 2 hours away. I've never been to a convention before. Unfortunately, I missed it by a over a month. How is SCAM like? Will you be there next year?

Cheers,

Casey Rudd

Nov 8, 2007
-Introduction to Coin Magic by Michael Ammar (DVD)
*I HIGHLY recommend the serious student pick up this DVD. It will help reduce the learning curve immensely. It was the first video on coin magic I ever purchased.

I second Eric's recommendation on Ammar's DVD. It was also the first coin magic video I ever bought. Good material, well organized, and well taught. It's Ammar though--so how can you go wrong?

Mar 24, 2010
Hey everyone,

Eric's DVD’s are great!

I have never been much of a "coin guy". My current repertoire consists of a Copper,Silver,Brass routine and Charming Chinese Challenge. I love these effects but I have never gone much farther with coins. Eric has changed that for me. I am currently working to add several of the routines from this set to my working repertoire. His work with coins is so clean and magical. The fact that he is a great teacher doesn’t hurt either!

G.O.D.H.A.N.D. and Flash Coins Re-Lit are probably my favorites but all the routines are great. There are just so many brilliant ideas contained in these routines I can see myself creating some of my own effects utilizing them.

Eric's card magic really shines. I use the mem deck and the false elevator cut went immediately into my arsenal of false cuts. Ishkabibble Sandwich gets gasps from the audience. It is just a thing of beauty. The variations taught here (and nowhere else) add a lot for you to experiment with.

This is truly a valuable DVD set that I will be studying, not just watching.

I would recommend this set to anyone who enjoys close-up magic and especially if they actually want to perform professional routines in the real world.

Eric

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results