And what is YOUR zodiac sign?

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Ah, the Zodiac.

I love Zodiac and it's concept, and all the signs in it of course. I don't trust daily horoscopes and stuff, but I definitely think that your zodiac sign has an influence on your character.

And think of all the concepts of Zodiac that could be used in magic. I got 12 blank cards and drew zodiac signs on them. A volunteer is invited to look at the signs, and think of his/her. The cards are put face down onto the table/floor in a circle shape (More of a clock) and a feather is introduced. It is put on the center of the circle. You gently wave your hands, not touching it at all, and it moves to a symbol. The card is turned over and it is in fact their zodiac sign, that you never asked for. Other cards are turned over and shown to have all changed to his/her sign.

Just an example.

It's something of an emotional hook in an effect. It's something personal, unique. Just think of all the possibilities.

So discuss, express your thoughts, and of course let us know what your simbol is.

I of course, am an Aries. :) Lucky me.

Apr 28, 2008
Zodiac signs are idiotic.

-Michael

I completely agree, I can't see how anybody could actually believe in them.
However, you could probably still do some interesting magic effects based on them. I seem to remember Wayne Houchin said you could do Indecent with Zodiac cards and have the card with the spectators symbol on go into the bag.

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
If you don't agree with me don't just post an idiotic reply. I asked for your sign, because I wanted to see how many people share the same sign. At least post what is your like I asked.

Wayne is a Scorpio too.

" This is the Zodiac Killer Speaking... There are two kids in a car dead...."

Don't worry that is just a quote from the killer... I didn't kill anyone.

Just kidding but I research serial killers and am currently writing a fictional horror story on one. But I think that that is a sweet trick. This woulb make a cool mentalism/card trick I think. The patter would be good too. ( No wait... more than good... it'd be GRRRRRRREEEAAAAT!!!!)

ZodiacSymbol.gif

Zodiac Killer Out...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results