Angles on Riot?

May 4, 2008
NYC
no...unless they have bad eyesight.
you can't have people on either side of you...this trick is meant for a small group in front of you.

It depends on which hand you are. If you hold the deck in your left hand then your bad angles are on your right side, your left side is a little iffy, but it shouldn't be too bad. And vice-versa if you hold it with your right.

-RA69

Oct 28, 2007
dan shows you a way you can do it surrounded but i would not recommend it due to it looks to un-natural but regularly no it is a pretty angly gimmick

Apr 15, 2008
dan shows you a way you can do it surrounded but i would not recommend it due to it looks to un-natural but regularly no it is a pretty angly gimmick

Yup. Theres a surrounded version thats kinda cool, but it is sleightly unnatural. If you need to do it surrounded you could pull it off with this method and I dont think people would question.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I think RIOTs great - You won't recognize it's real potential until you perform it, it's really nice.

I think that the illusion is far greater than that of Fallen, while they both have their places, I find RIOT to be the most workable.

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results