Another Way : French Kiss

May 3, 2008
I don't think that would really fit the situation. This is a card effect meant primarily for walk-around or standing up. A second deal would just be a bit weird without a table.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
why make more difficult the trick, when a "you know what" is enough? I think that unnecesary movements can lead to a more unconfortable performance, since you require more concentration in the trick than in the showmanship

anyway, as said before, trying won´t hurt anybody

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
why make more difficult the trick, when a "you know what" is enough? I think that unnecesary movements can lead to a more unconfortable performance, since you require more concentration in the trick than in the showmanship

anyway, as said before, trying won´t hurt anybody

Exactly...

Always when you do something, or thinking of doing something (this is not related only to magic, but the life in general), always ask yourself one question:
"WHY?"

If you can answer yourself WHY would you do strike second deal instead of the other sleight, than you will have your answer.

Good Luck

Sep 4, 2009
Exactly...

Always when you do something, or thinking of doing something (this is not related only to magic, but the life in general), always ask yourself one question:
"WHY?"

If you can answer yourself WHY would you do strike second deal instead of the other sleight, than you will have your answer.
That is very true.

P.S. As much as i love wayne, he did not make up french kiss, he just taught it on Art of Magic...

Exactly...

"WHY?"

Good Luck

For me, it's just clean at the end. I hand over the deck to the spectator. haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results