Anyone selling.......

Jan 31, 2011
Anyone selling walking liberty half dollars? They are sooo expensive on ebay. The cost to get a set of four wich is what you need for most solid routines is outragous. I understand why the price is this high but is anyone lookin to make some found money and sell them?

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I suggest you go to a coin shop. I saw my local coin shop had those for $11.30 a piece. They weren't the nicest but they were slick and fairly quiet. I'm going back to get a set of Morgans for $23 a piece and then going to try to shine them up. Do you have a local coin shop near you? Might save you lots of money and no shipping!

Aug 4, 2010
City of Lost Angels
The price of silver is what is driving up the online market. When you go to the coin shop (do not got to pawn shops you will get ripped off 99% of the time) ask for "junk silver" walking liberties from the 40's run about 15 dollars with todays silver prices but I was able to get a few for 13 just last week. I tend to buy them and Morgans whenever I can. It can also depend on your city sometimes but yesterday I got three for 42 bucks which was high but they were good picks and worth it.

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
Have you checked Ebay recently? I've found a couple nicely priced coins. However, I don't know much but I got mine for $15 at flea market coin shop and I think it was well worth it. One of the shiniest half dollars I have :D and very nice details for being from 1945, you can see all of the eagle's feathers on the reverse and the stars on the front. So it was well worth the money, I'd check ebay often there's new stuff daily. I would also look for coin shops in your area like they have said above.

Jan 4, 2011
Spain
Anyone selling

hi guys...im advertizing for a pal of mine..anyone selling jambul..willing to pay 200with cagemust be able to chai,half jadi will be considered...sms to 97883691

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results