Arguing With Spectators

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2012
Greenville, SC
ok first of all UR one to TLK on GRAMMER dont tell me how i should speak and next of all matierial u have posted has been flagged too, and last he poked me i did issue wat could be concived as a threat but also can be taken as a joke

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
ok first of all UR one to TLK on GRAMMER dont tell me how i should speak and next of all matierial u have posted has been flagged too, and last he poked me i did issue wat could be concived as a threat but also can be taken as a joke

Please tell us which gas station, garbage truck ruote, back-alley dumpster, and or sewer drain you end up in for the rest of your life, so that we all know where we can throw our extra 50 cents in hopes that you may be able to buy soap to wash out your mouth and clean up the ego. I also have a spare elementary school grammar book around here I could toss into your trash pile... sorry, clothes and personal possessions.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Gentleman, I am going to close this because it just continues to be a fire with more people dumping fuel. Also...some of you newer members need to realize that we DO NOT use texting lingo and poor grammar on these boards. It is not that difficult to use capital letters and periods. It does not take that much more effort to type "you" instead of "u". Each of you will be warned and banned if you cannot abide by our policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results