Arson

It may not be putty but I know of a method that I'd use. I'll give you this. It looks neat, but I'm left asking myself why would I want to light a card on fire? What am I trying to prove with this? The patter would need work, but it looks like something I'd enjoy investing some time in.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Something that I found funny:

"Arson is the answer to a lot questions regarding a cool way to end a closeup set. Performing arson is a great way to set your audience on fire and get them pumped up about your magic."

Use it to close your set... That way, you can get them pumped up. Isn't the closer a bit late for that sort of thing?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Something that I found funny:

"Arson is the answer to a lot questions regarding a cool way to end a closeup set. Performing arson is a great way to set your audience on fire and get them pumped up about your magic."

Use it to close your set... That way, you can get them pumped up. Isn't the closer a bit late for that sort of thing?

I think they left out the word "also" in between "is" and "a" in the second sentence. If you put "also" in there it's correct.

-Casey

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Looks OK, though I don't see the point in lighting a card on fire, specially the delayed reaction to flame. Also before it lit on fire you could clearly see there was some substance on the back of the card. Which takes away the "magical" effect of it.

It's a neat idea, and there actually have been better ones out there. I recall David Blaine did one where he tore a card in two and then it burst into flames.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results