Awesome Magician...

May 3, 2008
This guy is not bad, but what I really don't like is how he's constantly smiling like a stalker.

Jun 9, 2008
I didn't think the performances were that good...

Maybe I'm being a bit critical but he didn't seem relaxed at all. He was very rushed and didn't seem genuine. At times almost robotic. Like he had done the routine locked in his basement a million time but never for people. Ellen was very candid at times and he didn't acknowledge her being funny and was like ha ha ha... stop screwing me up lady. Hell in the beginning he didn't even really introduce himself or talk. His moves were pretty tight though.

Maybe I'm being a bit critical but he didn't seem relaxed at all. He was very rushed and didn't seem genuine. At times almost robotic. Like he had done the routine locked in his basement a million time but never for people. Ellen was very candid at times and he didn't acknowledge her being funny and was like ha ha ha... stop screwing me up lady. Hell in the beginning he didn't even really introduce himself or talk. His moves were pretty tight though.

I think that is because you really are rushed. You have to perform in the time allotted before a commercial break, so there was probably a dude pointing at a clock behing a camera making sure the guy knew howmuch time he had left to perform. Probably gave him a bit of anxiety

May 3, 2008
I've seen some more of his videos and he routines like crap. The tricks don't have a smooth transition. "Here's a small packet of cards, now let's use the whole deck; oh look I have a completely different colored deck that has obviously not been set up. Let's use a sugar packet now!" I want to cry every time he uses a thumbtip.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I love some of the apparent explanations people write in their Youtube comments, so convinced they're right;

David Blaine Did The First Trick Too, And He Used The Same Pen. There's Something To Do With The Pen...

Laymen are wonderful.

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results