Backlogged?

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Ordered over a week ago and still hasn’t shipped, I got an order saying it’s backlogged and would be shipped Friday, that was three days ago, just expressing my concerns, I believe they are behind.

Attachments

• D7BB8FE2-D153-41ED-A30D-89C965861CED.png
    D7BB8FE2-D153-41ED-A30D-89C965861CED.png
    320.7 KB · Views: 229

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Ordered over a week ago and still hasn’t shipped, I got an order saying it’s backlogged and would be shipped Friday, that was three days ago, just expressing my concerns, I believe they are behind.

Hey DTop,

Thanks for reaching out! The Perfect Square sets are taking a little longer than expected to ship. We just got a brand new shipment of gimmicks in, but before they can ship we have to package everything together. I just checked with the warehouse, and it looks like those just finished up. I'll have them make sure your order gets out the door today.

Thanks for your patience! If you have any other questions about your order, reach out at theory11.com/support.

// L

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hey DTop,

Thanks for reaching out! The Perfect Square sets are taking a little longer than expected to ship. We just got a brand new shipment of gimmicks in, but before they can ship we have to package everything together. I just checked with the warehouse, and it looks like those just finished up. I'll have them make sure your order gets out the door today.

Thanks for your patience! If you have any other questions about your order, reach out at theory11.com/support.

// L
Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results