Bad Experience With Wayne Houchin

Dec 8, 2007
I just want to share my bad experince with W:H.

On 20 of June i purchase Sing Copy Of Genii magazine.First thing is that he has no confirmation system - so this mean that you really dont know if he send the order or not. It is more than month and I still dont have magazine. I post email to Wayne and he reply that he will try to find out what happend but it is more that week and he still dont write to me. I try to send him another email but without answer.

So I am really angry at this time.

I think that he sould't sell thing when he doesn't have team who would take care about costoumer and orders.

Thats all i wanted to say.

bey

D

Deleted member 2755

Sorry about your bad experience, but this isn't the place to complain about it. I would just keep e-mailing Wayne on a daily basis until he responds. I hope things work out for you in the end.

-Doug

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Did you use paypal? You can always lodge a complaint with them. One thing you want to do is try to be a little more mature in your emails though. I am not saying you are but from your post you are sounding like you are whinging. I know you are a little annoyed about the experience but the attitude you potray will either help or hinder the time it takes to get this solved.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
I just want to share my bad experince with W:H.

On 20 of June i purchase Sing Copy Of Genii magazine.First thing is that he has no confirmation system - so this mean that you really dont know if he send the order or not. It is more than month and I still dont have magazine. I post email to Wayne and he reply that he will try to find out what happend but it is more that week and he still dont write to me. I try to send him another email but without answer.

So I am really angry at this time.

I think that he sould't sell thing when he doesn't have team who would take care about costoumer and orders.

Thats all i wanted to say.

bey

Greetings! I think there's been a misunderstanding here. I did respond to your email - although judging by your post I'm assuming that you didn't receive my response.

Your order was shipped on the 22nd via USPS. USPS is great for keeping the cost of shipping to the customers down but in this instance it seems as if your order vanished somewhere north of the Bermuda Triangle...

USPS has limited tracking abilities when it comes to international shipments so we sent out another package to you last week via USPS Express mail - their fastest option. You should receive your package this week.

I apologize for the misunderstanding and the lost package - on the bright side, there's a good chance that both packages will eventually be delivered and you'll have an extra copy :)

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Dec 8, 2007
Greetings! I think there's been a misunderstanding here. I did respond to your email - although judging by your post I'm assuming that you didn't receive my response.

Your order was shipped on the 22nd via USPS. USPS is great for keeping the cost of shipping to the customers down but in this instance it seems as if your order vanished somewhere north of the Bermuda Triangle...

USPS has limited tracking abilities when it comes to international shipments so we sent out another package to you last week via USPS Express mail - their fastest option. You should receive your package this week.

I apologize for the misunderstanding and the lost package - on the bright side, there's a good chance that both packages will eventually be delivered and you'll have an extra copy :)

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

To inform You all, I get that second package that Wayne sent last week.

I ll send Wayne thankful email. But i hope everyone uderstood me. I didn't get my order more than month and also email from Wayne is lost so it was bit strange. I was desprite and i use this forum and finaly i get my respond from Wayne and also magazine.

bey

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
To inform You all, I get that second package that Wayne sent last week.

I ll send Wayne thankful email. But i hope everyone uderstood me. I didn't get my order more than month and also email from Wayne is lost so it was bit strange. I was desprite and i use this forum and finaly i get my respond from Wayne and also magazine.

bey

But you have to remember that it wasnt wayne's fault :rolleyes:

Jul 10, 2009
Kudos

Wayne Houchin did a great job of handling that! When I clicked on the post I thought that maybe I should think again when buying a product of Wayne's. My respect for Wayne has went way up after how he dealed with the problem!

thanks Wayne!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results