Bad Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
Guys, raiker reopened this so we could discuss what not to do in preformances or what you would do differently and why. The past like 8 posts have basically jus been saying hes bad...thats been said. it dosent need to be repeated.

-Nikki

Jan 19, 2008
I cant say that i wasnt entertained. A little laugh inside of me went off when he did the middle finger joke so badly. But seriously with elderly people it shouldnt have been done. I really wish he would come on here and i know he is 99.99 percent sure a member because of his age and he owns pressure. Maybe he will come..

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
His response on youtube was this "Everybody pause at 3:12 and DARE to tell they were having fun or need a refund." I guess them awkwardly applauding him is what he calls a good time. Specially the awkward embarrassed smile they did.

He did say that the though of them throwing him out was and I quote "Hilarious".

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
. I really wish he would come on here and i know he is 99.99 percent sure a member because of his age and he owns pressure. Maybe he will come..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsVd1T32WpA&feature=channel

^^im not so sure hes a member i mean theres a possibility. but i have my doubts... read the comments on this video, also he dosent even show the ending to it. my guess is he dosent know the ending or he just figured it out or someone else who had pressure exposed. i doubt he has the dvd or DL. Even if he did, i don't think he would respond to this thread think about it. if u were a beginner and made a video and found out it was in a thread in an online magic community and people were making fun of u in it. would you wanna reply?

-Nikki

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
He doesn't have it and the one he performed is pretty lame and from what I saw, you can't let them examine it, like the real version does. Hell that's pretty much the best part of the effect.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
He doesn't have it and the one he performed is pretty lame and from what I saw, you can't let them examine it, like the real version does. Hell that's pretty much the best part of the effect.

let this be a lesson. Dont preform a trick that you think you figured out, because you wont be able to preform it correctly, Its better to be tought by professionals than yourself.

EDIT: also, dont preform a trick when youve only figured half of it out hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Ive talked to this kid before, he is an a**h***. He has no creativity and sucks. But this thread should just die already i mean come on. How does saying how some one sucks make you better at magic.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
He called all of us who commented "retards" too... classy.

"This is like running a marathon for her"... that was just horrible, and I would be insulted.
"How stupid are you?"... equally as insulting, rude, and unacceptable.

May 3, 2008
Ive talked to this kid before, he is an a**h***. He has no creativity and sucks. But this thread should just die already i mean come on. How does saying how some one sucks make you better at magic.

I agree. You can only tell someone that he sucks so many times.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Guys,

I think this thread has run it's course. While we do encourage professional discussion and critical debate, this must be done in a respectful manner that is in the interest of advancement. Much of this forum thread is not currently in that spirit, so in the interest of guiding discussion to a more positive, intellectual level - this topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results