best color change?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aaron.morris, Oct 23, 2017.

1. what is the best color change for performing surrounded by people? I'm new to magic, started around 3 months ago and I only learned the paintbrush color change. I like it, but I want to learn other changes

2. Entirely subjective. There is no "best" - it's whatever the person doing the magic likes to do.

I like my variation of the classic change, as well as the Bertram Change, and Tony Chang's "Be Kind Change".

Aaron.morris and Maaz Hasan like this.
  3. My color change "I Love Trains" is my favorite. It can be done surrounded as well.

Aaron.morris likes this.
  4. My personal favorite is a variation on Marlo's Miracle Change that makes it visual. If you know your palms, you can do it surrounded.

Also, I love watching FLAP by Hondo Chen (If Gimmicks count) and Shin Splint by Shin Lim (and pretty much the rest of Shin Lim's works too), but I do not own either.

Aaron.morris and DisasterTheory like this.
  5. I have to agree with Maaz here. FLAP is really good AND as visual as it gets, it's like live photoshop

Aaron.morris likes this.
  6. Erdnase color change and Cardini color change. I like these because they have applications beyond just a color change.

Aaron.morris likes this.
  7. The rel change. It is hyper visual and extremely amazing looking. Just a little angle sensitive but that can be managed!

Aaron.morris likes this.
  8. I do a a twirl or shake change is what I believe people call it, best for surrounded.

I do it at 1:48 in this video:
    1;27 in this one:

You can't see the moment too well in the last video, but that's the timing I like nowadays.

Aaron.morris likes this.