Best Control performance ever!

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
ok so for a few months now I've been playing around with Control and finally I performed it today for my Algebra 2 class. I had everyone in the class around me. The thing I changed about control was the performance style.

You know how when some people die, the die with their eyes open??? Well I did that!!! I performed control and dyed with my eyes open!!!! Now this took A REALLLLLLY LONG TIME to get use to.

But basically I tell them that I need like a wall or something to lean on, so it will help me. I perform control and then my pulse stops and I am slautching, leaning on the wall with my eyes open.

Now to tell you the truth, having my eyes open for about 8 seconds or so wasn't the hard part, the hard part was not smiling or laughing during the performance because people were freaking. The girl I was doing it for was literally crying(she's my bestfriend) and then I start my heart up again, blink my eyes and slowly straighting myself up.

I got a standing ovation. :D

I just wanted to share that with ya'll. :cool:

Sep 20, 2008
kudos for keeping your eyes open for 8 seconds.

=D

Control is an amazing trick. ive had people freak out and run away when i stop my pulse.

=]

Nov 30, 2007
Someone in my school didn't blink for 12 minutes, no lie! He started crying after like 2 minutes but kept on going.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Haha, i had a similar idea but mine looks kinda more creepy. I've always been able to do this thing where i roll my eye up so that the eyelid covers the pupil. Therefore theres no pupil in my eyes, which makes me look possessed. I once thought of doing control and roll my eyes up when i "die". And people FREAKED OUT! I had one girl worry about me for the rest of the day cuz she thought i really died.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Haha, i had a similar idea but mine looks kinda more creepy. I've always been able to do this thing where i roll my eye up so that the eyelid covers the pupil. Therefore theres no pupil in my eyes, which makes me look possessed. I once thought of doing control and roll my eyes up when i "die". And people FREAKED OUT! I had one girl worry about me for the rest of the day cuz she thought i really died.

That's crazy. I can imagine how freaked people would be... haha i love magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results