Best false shuffle for stacked decks?

I would agree with the tudor shuffle ("generation xtreme" or "card sharp") as it is the one I use all the time and it is never noticed if done well.

Im going to need to learn a few more false shuffles though so I use more than the one or two i already know, will be checking out some of the ones mentioned in this thread.

Also, I havn't watched either dvd in a while but I'm sure that card sharp had the better explaination of the tudor shuffle

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I personally love Benjamin Earl's Psychological Table Riffle Shuffle. I'd say it's a variation of the Zarrow Shuffle, and I much prefer it - it's just as deceptive, but easier by tenfold.

Use it all the time, despite what Ben advises - as using it as an off-beat shuffle, something you do when you're pattering. I don't, and I've never been caught.

-Sam H

I just use the old false riffle shuffle as this is the 1st one I learnt and basically cant be bothered to sit and watch 1hr:20mins of some bloke go through the zarrow shuffle.

i use my own stack deck taught in Derren brown mind control book.

you know the one where you relate a card to a memory eg the queen of spades is a maid etc the images of each card are in alphabetical order

example Queen of spades = maid M

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
An idea that I came up with independatly, I'm sure lots of people do it, but nobodys mentioned it here.
Use the XS7 Faro.

Since you have to set up the deck previously, since it is a full deck stack, after you have set it up, do 7 perfect Faros and put the cards in the box. Bring them out, run through them and then give them a perfect faro aka LEGITIMATE SHUFFLE. Honestly, what's more convincing than that. It's a real magician fooler as well.

If you can't Faro, practice. It's so worth it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results