Best Levitation?

Jul 8, 2009
I am new to the forum and am interested in what people consider to be the best self-levitation out there? Thanks

Brehaut

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Pretty much all the levitations that are marketed and sold somewhere absolutly suck... at least in my opinion.
I have also been wanting levitations but unfortanatly haven't found what I'm looking for.

So instead, I've decided to make my own. If you can't find anything that you're looking for, I would recommend just making your own levitation.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Hey welcome to the forums man, hope you enjoy it here, there is alot you can learn from T11 and the community. First off try the search function, it can help greatly ;). This particular thread ( or something) similar was posted jus a few days ago, jus for the info. But overall my favorite levitation is the Skywalker by the Enchantment, its got wide angles, an inexpensive, runnin about 20 to 25 bucks. Another levitation that has gotten kinda gotten ridiculed is Kings rising levitation, this levitation the spectators see u from the side but sees both of your feet come off the ground. Its impromptu...any questions feel free to ask :D

Jul 8, 2009
thanks for all those who answered---question re: the icarus effect. Is the gimmick difficult to assemble?

May 4, 2009
I've seen the skywalker online for as little as $15, but I can't figure out what you get. Is is a DVD? A booklet? A prop?

Thanks,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results