Best resources of learning classic pass and riffle pass?

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
I was wandering is there any DVDs out there for the classic pass and riffle pass?

I have the Expert At The Card Table but I don't quite really understand the pass.

Any help would be appreciated:D

Dec 18, 2009
Try Expert Card Technique. Not only does it have those but it also teaches tons of other shifts/passes. That book has tons of content besides passes aswell.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
You can also try out Card College Volume 2 for an explanation of the pass, including the psychology behind it and a few variations (don't have it in front of me)but the riffle pass is one of them.

Expert Card Technique also deserves a look, I personally think Erdnase has a good explanation, after you learn it from another source you should check back and reference Expert at The Card Table again, it might help on some points.

Apr 13, 2010
I have found steve youell's hacking the pass and Ian kendall's ebook on the pass pretty helpful. Peter Duffie has a move mastery dvd on the riffle pass and from what i have heard if it is a riffle pass you want to learn then PD is your man.

Dec 30, 2009
i learned the pass and riffle pass from the same spot luis did its a dvd by brad christian from ellusionist titled ninja 1, the only problem is brad has to rush through it on bits so you have to go back and watch it a few times, my pass isn't good enough to fool a blind horse, but thats because i havent practiced it enough, brad christian shows you exactly how to do it and make it invisible even if theyre staring at the deck, shows you exactly the way he does it, and his is flawless, i also like his because of his riffle pass, when he does it with an upside down card it looks as if the card really changes on the riffle as if it bounces through the deck, i was watching a bunch of people try it on youtube, and theyre pass was flawless, but the riffle was late and it didnt look the same, brad shows you how he does it and makes it look amazing

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results