Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Plus there are enough other company-made black decks to go around all the noobs in the world twice.

Only the back is black. If you notice the other decks used by new magicians are also black on the face. And the back design even remains the same, just recolored.

The Guardians, on the other hand, have normal faces, richer red colors, and a whole new back design. If you don't like them, don't buy em. Simple as that.

-ThrallMind

Aug 31, 2007
Only the back is black. If you notice the other decks used by new magicians are also black on the face. And the back design even remains the same, just recolored.

The Guardians, on the other hand, have normal faces, richer red colors, and a whole new back design. If you don't like them, don't buy em. Simple as that.

-ThrallMind

The Guardians are beautiful. I want to buy some more!

Sep 3, 2007
Norway
Plus there are enough other company-made black decks to go around all the noobs in the world twice.

I second that. "All" new decks these days either have black backs and faces, or black backs. I don't see why they can't come up with some new things featuring other colours. As I've mentioned in another thread loong time ago, T11 new custom deck (the one that would follow Guardians), should be a red deck featuring some kind of devil on their backs. It would have been a natural "sequel" to guardian angels...

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
The Guardians are beautiful. I want to buy some more!

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic, I'd have to agree.

Secondly, we should get away from bashing a deck we have hardly seen, and back to finding more clues.

In Daniels most recent post on the SNC, he signs off with Cerca Trova. I'm wondering if the next clue has been put up somehow...

-ThrallMind

Secondly, we should get away from bashing a deck we have hardly seen, and back to finding more clues.

In Daniels most recent post on the SNC, he signs off with Cerca Trova. I'm wondering if the next clue has been put up somehow...

-ThrallMind

I was thinking the exact same thing. I even highlighted his post to check and see... But alas, nothing.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007

-ThrallMind

I'm not sarcastic, they are amazing.

And, yeah, for the clues, I think it has to do with the latest SNC.

Aug 31, 2007
i think they'll be releasing the cards before anyone discovers any of the following clues :p

this thread is officialy dead

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Also he says "it must be black and white" twice. The next page must be /blackandwhite_blackandwhite or /black_and_white_black_and_white or even /b_l_ac_k_andw_hit_eblackand_whit_e. Try them guys you might find a new clue.

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Ok this thread is becoming so off topic now lol.... :p

Maybe someone should consider it being closed..... We found all the clues did we?

Brian

EDIT: Well now after I think about it, this could be the off topic forum

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Ok this thread is becoming so off topic now lol.... :p

Maybe someone should consider it being closed..... We found all the clues did we?

Brian

EDIT: Well now after I think about it, this could be the off topic forum

I do not believe that it is off-topic. We're discussing the Centurions, and speculating on when they would be released, and posting our theories on artists involved, and if the decks are related to other pieces of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results