Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
More black cards. Well, I'm off to get my gun...

But seriously, don't they know that we're sick of black decks? And they're small! This has to be the worst idea since Greedo shooting first.

I can't wait for the dnd deck. At least they won't be black. I don't think I'll be able to wait much longer, I might have to beat the info out of Kev H.

Aug 31, 2007
More black cards. Well, I'm off to get my gun...

But seriously, don't they know that we're sick of black decks? And they're small! This has to be the worst idea since Greedo shooting first.

I can't wait for the dnd deck. At least they won't be black. I don't think I'll be able to wait much longer, I might have to beat the info out of Kev H.

Ok guys, not everyone is sick of black decks... and also... they aren't reaaaally black. They've got a white border! I think these cards are kickin

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I E-Mailed about 30-45 minutes ago, and I'm just praying that I stood even the remotest of chances. I just want to know when the page was posted where we got the "directions", so I can kind of tell if I have a chance. I probably don't, because I was gone for school and tennis practice, but oh well.

Okay, I'm late.... lmao, I emailed 1 minute ago.

Do I stand a chance?

Most likely not.

The page which gave the newest clues was based off the photo in Richard Z's blog. So, if anyone found the page using that before it was released in the News Letter this morning they will most likely be the front runners.

Since the email was sent out at around 11:15 Eastern (or that's when I got it) I believe numerous people have sent in e-mails.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys :(,

-RA69

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It's an inside joke. ;) Nah, it's a new page. It's pretty easy to find, but I didn't get it in in time... you'll see what I mean when you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results