Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Page 111 would be better, seen as its 1 in 11...

Huruey

Alright, new goal. 111 pages!!!!!!!

Good luck to everybody who entered. If you didn't... you'll have to wait till Monday to see what we mean.

Cerca Trova, but Daniel's version.

So, Cerca Trova*:p

David

*Cerca Trova - the circumcision of a small rodent.

Aug 31, 2007
Alright, new goal. 111 pages!!!!!!!

Good luck to everybody who entered. If you didn't... you'll have to wait till Monday to see what we mean.

Cerca Trova, but Daniel's version.

So, Cerca Trova*:p

David

*Cerca Trova - the circumcision of a small rodent.

1000th reply.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Now that we know that you had to send an email to someone or something along those lines to be the first to get a deck of Centrions, what did you have to do? What was the page. I got the email and nothing.
You guys are making me go crazy, it sucks enough that I couldn't enter, why keep it from me any more?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Now that we know that you had to send an email to someone or something along those lines to be the first to get a deck of Centrions, what did you have to do? What was the page. I got the email and nothing.
You guys are making me go crazy, it sucks enough that I couldn't enter, why keep it from me any more?

You got the email?

There was no email sent for this.

-ThrallMind

Wow, I can't believe this has gotten to over 100 pages and over 1,000 replies.

I guess this will go down in Theory11 history as the first thread to do that :). That's pretty sweet.

Thanks for contributing and speculating as much as you have, and hopefully Monday will be a good day for all of us. For now I must go to sleep,

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
what do we do now that all contests are over? well we might have a snc today...

get your cards and practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results