Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Well, the prize has already been won, so i might aswell share some info with you: If you look closely at the top of this very page, you can see 909/EDITION and all the sayings. Don't know if anyone else saw this?

Felix

Aug 31, 2007
Well, the prize has already been won, so i might aswell share some info with you: If you look closely at the top of this very page, you can see 909/EDITION and all the sayings. Don't know if anyone else saw this?

Felix

That's pretty cool! Nice find (If you found it.... :rolleyes:)

Aug 31, 2007
UK

Felix

What the hell are you talking about?

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA

Felix

I've should have shared this when I first found them. Dang, now everyones talking about you. It could have been me... How about this, At the top of the "My ID" its says "INTELLIGENTI PAUCA", HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results